SAT Prep for All Learners
Our small-group, in-person, specially-designed courses will help your child ace the SAT even if typical SAT prep has been unsuccessful.
- Are you worried that your child's SAT performance will jeopardize their college acceptance?
- Have you wasted money on traditional SAT prep courses only for your child to be left behind or to be told that your child needs private tutoring?
- Are you hesitant to spend money on traditional SAT prep courses because you worry that the fast pace and lack of individual attention will make them a waste of time and money?
- Are you tired of nagging your child to study for the SAT with the materials you've spent money on that have yet to be used?
- Does your child have a learning or attention disability that affects their test performance or ability to benefit from a traditional SAT prep course?
How will our courses help you?
Parents, our SAT prep courses will allow you to...
- Relax and stress less about your child's SAT performance
- Feel confident that your hard-earned money is well spent on something that will actually improve your child's SAT scores
- Feel good about your child's academic future, knowing they are on a college-bound path
How will our courses help your child?
Our approach and expertise will allow your child to...
- Stop stressing about the SAT
- Improve their SAT scores
- Improve their test-taking ability and confidence
- Receive meaningful instruction that targets their areas of need, delivered in a comfortable environment, so that they feel a sense of accomplishment and pride in their abilities